Free Professional Consultation and Advice
Telephone: 0800 471 4871
New Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bradfield Centre,
184 Cambridge Science Park,
38 Kesteven Street,
Detailed Enquiries: Please complete the adjacent form
(guidance notes below)
The more information you can share with us, the quicker we can assess the potentially most effective Infection Risk Reduction solutions for your operations and facilities.
- What is your facility or asset used for? What sort of operations/functions/activities are undertaken there-in?
- How many people use your environments, their occupancy durations and any peak times, e.g. shift change-overs?
- Do you have any floor plans? If not, what are the dimensions of each room you wish to install infection risk mitigation measures?
- Please also describe your existing heating, ventilation or air conditioning system (HVAC). Is it all or partly recirculated air or, if you do not have ducted heating or cooling systems, what do you have for heating/cooling/air circulation?
- Any engineering plans, specifications or calculations for the heating, ventilation or air conditioning? Airflow rates? How many room air changes per hour? Filter types?